Addiction is a disease that can affect anyone, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic status. The good news is that treatment options can help people overcome addiction and live healthy, sober lives. Addiction therapy programs provide a structured environment where people can receive therapy and support to help them overcome their addiction. These programs can vary in length and intensity, but all offer a safe and supportive space for recovery.
At On Call Treatment, we offer a variety of addiction therapy programs, including cognitive-behavioral therapy programs, dialectical behavior therapy programs, and family integration therapy programs. Each of these programs helps our patients heal in mind, body, and spirit. If you are ready to take the first step on your journey to recovery, we are here to help.
What Is an Addiction Therapy Program?
An addiction therapy program is a structured treatment program that helps people with substance use disorders overcome their addiction. These programs typically include a combination of individual and group therapy, as well as other activities and support groups. Addiction therapy programs can vary in length, but most last for 30 days or more. During this time, people in treatment will work with their therapist to identify the root causes of their addiction and develop a plan for recovery.
Examples of Addiction Therapy Programs
There are many different types of addiction therapy programs, and the right one for you will depend on your individual needs. Here are some examples of the different kinds of programs that we offer at OnCall Treatment:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) – Helps patients identify and change negative thought patterns and behaviors, learning how to cope with triggers and cravings.
- Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) – Allows patients to regulate their emotions and develop healthy coping skills.
- Motivational enhancement therapy (MET) – Helps patients increase their motivation to change their behavior to stay in treatment and make positive changes.
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT) – Allows patients to accept their thoughts and feelings without judgment by learning how to live in the present moment and make healthy choices.
- Family integration therapy – Supports patients in repairing and improving their relationships by rebuilding trust and communication among family members.
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, we encourage you to seek help. Our addiction therapy programs can provide the support and guidance you need to overcome your substance use disorder.
If you're ready to start your journey to recovery, we're here to help.
Benefits of an Addiction Therapy Program
There are many benefits to participating in an addiction therapy program. These programs can help people:
- Develop healthy coping skills
- Address underlying mental health issues
- Build a support system
- Improve their overall health and well-being
- Receive education about addiction and recovery
- Improve their relationships
- Increase their sense of self-worth
If you or someone you know is struggling with addiction, we encourage you to seek help. Addiction is a disease that can be overcome with treatment. At On Call Treatment, we are here to help you on your journey to recovery.
How to Choose Addiction Therapy Programs in Waltham, MA
When choosing addiction therapy programs in Waltham, MA, it is essential to find a program that is right for you or your loved one. There are a variety of programs available, so it is important to do your research to find one that is a good fit for you. Some things to consider when choosing an addiction therapy program include:
- The length of the program
- The intensity of the program
- The location of the program
- The cost of the program
- The types of treatment offered
- The qualifications of the staff
- The success rate of the program
OnCall Treatment is committed to providing our patients with the highest quality of care. Our programs help you or your loved one overcome addiction and lead a healthy, productive life.
Discover On Call Treatment’s Addiction Therapy Programs
Addiction therapy programs can benefit your recovery journey by offering patients the tools and resources needed to overcome addiction. At On Call Treatment, our programs meet your unique needs and goals, and we work with patients to create a customized treatment plan that will address specific needs. No matter what program you choose, the most important thing is that you or your loved one gets the help they need to overcome addiction. If you are ready to take the first step on your journey to recovery, we are here to help. Contact us today at 866.276.1920 to reach out to our addiction therapy programs in Waltham, MA.